Silicon Valley Technology Council (SVTC) + Constellar Ventures are two business units within the family office of Guangdong Zhonghuan Investment Group, a 30+ year multi-billion dollar global real estate conglomerate. This family office’s primary business activities are technology consultancy and venture investments. Our main office is located in Pleasanton, CA and we have a satellite office in San Jose, CA.
Constellar Ventures focuses on early stage investments in North America. Currently, Constellar Ventures has a portfolio of ~15 startup companies and is actively growing its portfolio.
SVTC currently contracts a team of technical experts and advisors to provide high level technology and strategic consultancy to clients in both US and China. From time to time, SVTC also hosts government delegations and corporate clients from China. SVTC hosts events and technology summits in both US and China throughout the year.
We are currently seeking full time project analyst to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for reviewing startup projects’ investment opportunities, analyzing projects, researching market and financial aspect of projects. He/she will make investment project analysis and reports. The analyst will be able to weigh in on the final investment decisions. The analyst will be required to travel to visit potential investments. The analyst must also assist with the summits, events, and conferences we plan throughout the year. Travels are required.
*****Must be fluent in English and Mandrin (reading/speaking/writing)
- Review potential investment projects
- Perform due diligence to analyze and research
- Engage with legal partner on contracts
- Communicate with general partners on deals
- Post-Investment follow-ups and reports
- Willingness to wear multiple hats
- Must be willing to work at either office location
- US work authorization is required
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and writing.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Have degree in technical or finance field
- Have job experiences in investment field
- Good task management skills, good work ethic
- Analytical mindset yet entrepreneurship in spirit
- Outgoing personality and teamwork centric
If interested, please apply here.