AlphaFlow provides professionally managed, diversified portfolios of real estate loans by combining deep knowledge of real estate markets, institutional portfolio management best practices, and data science to create a seamless, diversified real estate investment without the high fees and high minimums of traditional real estate lending deals. Investors make one investment and AlphaFlow builds them a diversified, automatically rebalanced portfolio of real estate loans.
We are on a mission to unlock the world’s opaque markets, and we are going to achieve that vision by making it easy to invest in previously inaccessible asset classes. AlphaFlow core values: take ownership; help, learn & support; embrace transparency & integrity; do more with less; and have fun & laugh every day.
About the Investment Analyst Role
The Investment Analyst will join our small, fast moving investment team, owning the analysis and execution of this mission critical area of our business. This position reports to our Director of Investments and will work closely with our product development and servicing teams as well as our lending partners to accelerate the growth of our company.
- Review loan packages for completeness including, financial modeling, valuation and credit analysis; pre-approve loans that conform with AlphaFlow’s Underwriting Guidelines.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create a credit approval package on a loan by loan basis.
- Support management of the existing real estate debt portfolio including fulfilling investor requests, compliance, reporting, post-closing requirements and continued portfolio monitoring.
- Manage transactions and work closely with third-parties involved in diligence to ensure proper credit guidelines are followed.
- Assist in underwriting efforts for residential real estate debt financing transactions.
- Perform other related duties or special ad hoc projects.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in banking or financial services required.
- Experience with financial/credit analysis including reviewing financial statements desired.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to multitask while balancing attention to detail.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Nice To Haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Real Estate
- Lending experience
- Experience with residential fix ‘n flip lenders/loans
- Startup experience
If interested, please apply here.