- participation in technical and financial due diligence of private and public biotechnology companies
- assistance to the investment team in ongoing portfolio monitoring
- research into scientific and market trends
- data analysis and preparation of investment materials
- An advanced degree (MSc / MD / PhD) in biomedical sciences. Research experience in advanced therapies is an advantage
- 2-5 years of experience in bulge bracket (equity research or IBD), big four or sector-specific consulting firms
- MBA is an advantage but not a requirement
- In-depth knowledge of immunology, cardiovascular or oncology is an advantage
- Wide sector-specific knowledge is an advantage
We provide a competitive compensation package. 4BIO is an equal opportunity employer.
4BIO is a London-based, FCA-regulated life sciences investment advisory firm. Our focus is on advanced therapies opportunities across venture and public markets.
If interested, please apply here.