To lead and manage the Technology stack for the RBC Ventures including support for; Web application, Mobile App, Management Systems, Data & Analytics systems and 3rd party partner interfaces.
Overall accountability to set the vision and establish the strategic direction for the technology stack that focuses on flexibility, best in class customer experiences and a robust supporting back-end. The leader will need to provide vision on the future direction of the program including how emerging technologies impact our technology roadmap and ensuring supporting vendors are delivering the services and capabilities required to meet the high aspirations of the program. The role will also be required to balance to day-to-day technology management of the existing RBC platform with the need to modernize an move to a next-generation solutions.
What will you do?
- Ensures strong business and technology alignment while leading a highly diverse and complex portfolio of applications and services that are highly visible, and critical to the organization.
- Leads technology and system maintenance to ensure our applications and services continue function and operate at the highest standard
- Leads the planning and execution and implementation of next generation solutions.
- Operate as a strategic and trusted business partner, building excellent relationships and implement significant change across people, process and technology.
- Leads technology upgrades and migrations across the portfolio.
- Ensures the business application and systems are being developed and maintained to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the business stakeholders; enhances and supports the business processes, and adds value to the requesting RBC Business Platforms or Functional Units in achieving their goals
- Provides leadership and expert counsel in establishing and implementing standards, guidelines and best practices across the Loyalty Technology portfolio.
What do you need to succeed?
- 10-15 years of experience in multiple IT leadership positions
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Successfully and simultaneously managed multiple large digital projects with emphasis on some of the following:
- Transformational Business Impact
- Uncertain Business requirements
- New Technology
- Knowledge of different programming languages and / or multiple platforms
- IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM & audit requirements
Nice to Have
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services
- Business Units strategies, needs and technology
- Trends in the marketplace/ technology
If interested, please apply here.