We’re seeking a senior investment associate with 3-5 years experience in VC/PE Fund and is highly analytical, logical, structured and well organized. The ideal candidate needs to have deep understanding and insights of investment and could interpret the understandings into great portfolios and strategic partnerships; is deeply passionate about venture fund investments; has successful investment cases.
- Investment: help partners develop meaningful quality project resources; Identify, source, and evaluate new investment opportunities, and conduct detailed due diligence and support investment team in negotiation and investment execution.
- Portfolio Management: assist individual portfolio companies, understanding and effectively communicating the state of those portfolios and report to investment team.
- Sustainable Growth: Driving initiatives to improve the quality, reliability, and efficiency of our investment research we have; execute various projects as needed, including developing and researching investment theses based on current investment philosophy.
- Others: help with LP reports and fundraising support and take initiatives extend fund’s institutional infrastructure. Establish and maintain strong professional networks inside and outside of Westlake Ventures current networks.
- Master degree or above in Finance, Economics, Analytics, Bio-tech, and Computer science related;
- 3-5 years experience in VC/PE investments, portfolios management and analysis;
- English and Chinese bilingual;
- Related certificates in Finance, Analytics, tech related is a huge plus
- Familiar with financial modeling, budgeting tools
Job Type: Full-time
- VC investments: 3 years
If interested, please apply here.