Corporate Venture Capital
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop actionable investment theses in areas of strategic relevance to our Corporate clients in collaboration with the Managing Directors and corporate business leaders.
- Perform external market research and developing sector expertise to assist in identifying and sourcing new deals.
- Conduct due diligence, including initial evaluation, review of performance, and financial review.
- Communicate with founders, management teams, and other stakeholders, including attorneys and other VCs.
- Prepare Investment Memos.
- Coordinate legal and structure review and documentation for deal closing.
- Build ongoing relationships with potential investments.
- Develop and manage relationships with top VC firms to educate them on how Geo Venture Capital Group can help their portfolio companies scale and grow.
- Represent our firm at various venture capital, investment, and innovation conferences
- Develop relationships to support Geo Venture Capital Group as effective partners for evaluation of opportunities, including sharing information on trends, conferences, and companies.
- Prepare notable VC activity and pipeline notes for periodical corporate client reports
Required Traits and Experience:
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- 5+ years’ experience, including experience in venture capital, private equity or investment banking
- 2+ years experience in corporate strategy and/or management consulting and/or Corporate Venture Capital
- Experience investing in, and deep understanding of, at least one specific domain. Examples: Media, B2B software, Deep tech, Automotive, Fintech, AI, IoT, etc.
- Experience working with global companies in EMEA and/or Latin America
- MBA preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Venture Capital: 3 years (Required)
If interested, please apply here.