Santé Ventures is seeking to add a Senior Analyst to perform a critical role in supporting the General Partners and investment professional team with market/industry research and analysis, deal sourcing, due diligence efforts, and monitoring and assisting portfolio company management.
This Senior Analyst will join our close-knit team of investment professionals and will be an essential contributor to the firm’s development of new investment opportunities. This position presents a candidate with a unique opportunity to receive mentorship yet work independently in a loosely structured entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate intellectual curiosity paired with humility and have 2+ years of work experience, preferably in Investment Banking, Consulting, Private Equity, or Venture Capital at an established firm. While interest in healthcare is a plus, prior healthcare experience is not necessary.
- Assist with all stages of due diligence including financial modeling, market & competitive analysis, and conducting primary & secondary research
- Support existing portfolio company investments through ongoing analysis and reviews with the investment professional team
- Build and maintain complex financial and portfolio company budget models
- Prepare presentation materials to support investment recommendations
- Maintain updated operating and financial information for each portfolio company, including capital structure, financial projections, etc.
- Support the execution of deals including external coordination with portfolio company constituents
- Manage ad hoc research projects per the priorities of the firm
Skills and Experience:
- Two (2) plus years of experience in top-tier investment banking, consulting, or venture capital/private equity
- Undergraduate degree in science, engineering or business administration with a demonstrated record of exceptional academic achievement (Pre-MBA)
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to effectively translate complex concepts
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- High energy, self-starter with a strong work ethic
Located in or willing to relocate to live and work in Austin, TX
To submit a resumé application for the Senior Analyst position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, write “Senior Analyst Application.”
All applications must be received by Sunday, February 16th.