The Corporate Development team works with the S&P (Linkedin, Crunchbase) business leaders globally to identify, evaluate, and execute M&A transactions, define strategic partnerships, and invest in venture capital opportunities. We are also responsible for coordinating our Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) activities across the company.
What’s In It For You
- Direct reporting relationship to the Global Head of Corporate Development
- Highly visible opportunity with senior leaders that provides many avenues for career growth and advancement
- Global scope of the company and role provides an opportunity to drive transactions in key markets (e.g., Europe, India, China)
- Leadership role on projects and strategic partnerships
- Leadership role in coordinating ESG activities
- Work on projects spanning M&A, strategic partnerships, venture investing and corporate responsibility / ESG initiatives
- Partner with business units to identify opportunities and engage with target companies
- Support the overall ESG initiatives in partnership with business unit leaders and executives
- Serve as point person for cross-division and corporate strategic initiatives
- 7+ years of ESG / corporate sustainability experience at an industry leading company or consulting firm
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and natural curiosity
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry and fluency in emerging technologies
- Familiarity with corporate transactions and investments
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit http://www.spglobal.com.
If Interested, please apply here.