For over 50 years, Bose has developed high-quality audio solutions that delight our customers by differentiating in the marketplace. Bose recently formed the Corporate Development team to accelerate corporate and business unit strategies through strategic investment and M&A activities. The Corporate Development team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing M&A and strategic investment opportunities. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will collaborate with Bose’s business and technical leaders.
We are looking for someone to join us as a corporate development associate to help source, research, evaluate, and negotiate investment and acquisition opportunities. An outstanding researcher, you can analyze industries, identify trends, and deliver actionable market insights. A team member with a broad skill set who is as comfortable networking with entrepreneurs as they are modeling financials, you will be involved in multiple aspects of corporate development. This role requires a driven, self-motivated individual – a big picture thinker with attention to detail who is passionate about technology and has interests across the consumer electronics space.In the past, you may have worked in investment banking, venture capital investing, finance, or investment management. You might even have start-up experience. At Bose, you will work with, R&D, legal, finance, and multiple business units.
- Perform market research relating to investment trends, global market environments and analysis of bench-marking and comparative statistics
- Work with the analysts on the investment team to source, evaluate, and triage new investment opportunities to develop a strong investment pipeline
- Perform due diligence for potential investments and assisting in the preparation of investment committee memos and presentations
- Evaluate M&A opportunities, working with business unit leaders to evaluate potential targets
- Support M&A opportunities through execution, negotiation, and due diligence, including financial modeling and valuation
- Research and compile insightful company data and specific industry trends
Candidates who will be considered for this position will have or be:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and an advanced degree (MBA/MS)
- 3+ years of investment banking, venture capital investing, or private equity experience
- Strong technical/quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to execute detailed financial analysis
- Strong critical thinking skills for researching, framing, and analyzing complex technology, market trends, and business opportunities
- Driven to work hard within a high-performance environment with the ability to work across many investments and projects simultaneously, sometimes on tight deadlines
- Highly polished writing ability, strong presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, presence, and credibility to command the respect of senior stakeholders
- Positive attitude who is passionate about technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
If interested, please apply here.