This associate will be a core member of Apple’s Corporate Development group. This small team is responsible for Apple’s acquisitions, investments and partnerships, as well as other complex strategic / financial analysis for senior management.
- Five to seven years experience in investment banking, corporate development, venture capital or management consulting, preferably with a focus on the technology industry
- Demonstrated ability to drive insightful analysis and complex projects with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience negotiating and executing commercial transactions, investments, acquisitions or divestitures a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation (written and oral) skills
- Confidence and poise in presenting to executive management
- Strong understanding of accounting, corporate finance theory and valuation methodologies
- Innate curiosity in all aspects of consumer technology
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong modeling skills
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy and quality
- Integrity, reliability, and the ability to balance multiple projects / priorities at a time
Evaluate acquisition candidates and play a key execution role on cross-functional M&A teams that include senior members of Apple’s engineering, operations, marketing, and legal teams. Analyze complex strategic and financial situations, evaluate the merits of potential solutions and present findings to executive management. Research and analyze industries, companies, technology segments, and business models. Evaluate potential strategic investments and monitor existing investments.
MBA a plus but not required
If interested, please apply here.