Revera (LinkedIn) Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, the Corporate Development Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Corporate Development team. This would include providing assistance with conducting market and industry competitive research, analysis and financial modeling to support the strategic planning and decision making processes for potential acquisitions, developments, divestitures, venture capital, portfolio management and strategic opportunities.
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate potential acquisitions, developments, divestitures, venture capital, portfolio management, and strategic opportunities, post-closing monitoring of investments under various operating scenarios and evaluate impacts;
- Deliver insightful analyses of market opportunities and drive valuation and strategic analyses of opportunities;
- Provide analytical support and coordinate activities with respect to conducting due diligence on various opportunities;
- Create and manage models that deliver key insights on industry developments and trends to support the sourcing and evaluation of strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions;
- Assist in development of corporate strategy materials;
- Assist in the research and/or analysis of ad-hoc requests;
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from across the organization;
- Develop and maintain exceptional business relationships with industry leaders in the marketplace;
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 0-2 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, private equity, accounting and/or consulting
- Strong analytical skills, and fluency in performing financial, valuation and quantitative analyses in a partnership or M&A setting
- Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret financial statements and financial information
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; able to articulately present and debate recommendations
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally
- Proficiency working within a large scale, regulated operations environment
- High attention to detail, accuracy and presentation while delivering work in timely manner
- Ability to research topics effectively
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills and ability to work independently
If interested, please apply here.