The Corporate Development team holds the reins to much of our worldwide growth. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you work collaboratively across functions (including Legal, Finance and People Operations) to identify and evaluate both acquisition and investment opportunities. You provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent, sound decision-making. You understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage our deals and integration. With an air of humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is — and what could be.The Corporate Development team guarantees Google’s worldwide growth by identifying the appropriate acquisitions and investments — and then working to make them happen. Consisting of experienced merger-and-acquisition leaders and integration experts, we’re dedicated to identifying the business opportunities of tomorrow. We find and evaluate acquisition opportunities across existing and future markets, drive management team decisions, lead agreements, and help manage post-acquisition integration and performance evaluation.
- Research industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Identify, evaluate, and value acquisition and strategic investment opportunities.
- Help drive management team decisions and interface with Google product, engineering and GTM teams.
- Support negotiations and post-acquisition integration.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, management consulting and/or venture capital/private equity experience in the technology industry.
- Internet, communications, e-commerce, and/or cloud experience.
- Google product knowledge and strong cross-functional perspectives.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including experience building financial models and valuing companies.
- Self motivated, results driven and strong attention to detail; exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, business judgment and work ethic.
If interested, please apply here.