Savano Capital Partners is a late stage venture fund investing in technology-driven businesses. We focus on investment opportunities in high-growth companies within the software, communications, e-commerce, technology-enabled services, healthcare and clean tech/alternative energy sectors.
We partner with leading companies by providing liquidity to individual shareholders, such as former executives, angel investors and founders. The fund was founded by life-long venture capitalists and entrepreneurs who aim to work collaboratively with company management, venture investors and individual shareholders.
- Assist Partners and team in virtually all aspects of the firm’s sourcing activities including:
- Designing and executing sourcing campaigns targeted at specific industry sectors or U.S. geographies;
- Identifying prospective investment opportunities by monitoring industry sources of deal flow and data (DowJones Venture Source, VentureWire, Primack Term Sheet, CrunchBase, etc.);
- Assisting with other marketing activities, such as industry analyses and public relations and social media marketing approaches; and
- Enhancing the firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system including VC industry contacts and active and prospective company targets
- Build, grow and maintain collaborative working relationships with peers at other venture capital firms.
- Evaluate investment opportunities through reviews of business plans, management team meetings, legal documents, etc.
- Interface with public equity analysts to discuss merits of potential investments.
- Draft investment recommendation documents summarizing the investment thesis and due diligence on an investment opportunity. Assist in the drafting and review of legal documents, including corporate documents and transaction documents.
- Perform market analysis to help identify interesting subsectors for investment.
- Attend investment banking conferences, trade shows and annual meetings of select VC/growth equity funds.
- Negotiate pricing and valuation with companies and individual shareholders.
- Provide support to our current portfolio companies.
- At least two years of work experience ideally in a related field (e.g., VC/PE, entrepreneurship, investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Deep understanding of, and passion for, the technology ecosystem
- Passion for identifying promising high‐growth businesses
- Self‐starter, able to initiate projects and work independently
- Strong analytical, modeling, written and oral communication, technical and interpersonal skills
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience.