We are seeking a highly motivated Analyst who will help manage our portfolio of early stage technology companies and assist in financial analyses, communications and reporting needs. As part of this role, the Analysts will gain experience in early stage venture investing and portfolio management through market research, portfolio valuation, and investment diligence and execution.
- Analyze and report existing portfolio, including financial and return analyses
- Monitor and evaluate current and potential investments
- Drive regular communications with Limited Partners
- Assist and expand deal sourcing and tracking
- Maintain deal pipeline and database
- Location – Palo Alto and San Francisco
- The Analyst should be self motivated and driven with an ability to work independently and also excel in a team-oriented environment. She/he should have a passion for entrepreneurship and embraces the startup community.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading institution. Major in Engineering/Finance is preferred not required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in banking, consulting, private equity or venture firm
- Extremely well-developed analytical abilities
- Highly self-motivated individual, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; team-oriented
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with financial reporting and statistical modeling
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail with ability to multi-task
About CSC Upshot Ventures:
CSC Upshot is an early stage venture fund dedicated to invest and support high growth technology companies in their earliest phase of financing needs. In close partnership with AngelList, Upshot defines a new model of venture investing online, combining large-scale intelligent data analysis with unique deal access to deliver superior risk-adjusted early stage returns. For more information on Investments see csc-upshot.vc.
To apply, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org