Aldrich Capital Partners is a Washington DC area growth equity fund that invests between $5m- $50m in rapidly growing companies within the Healthcare IT, Technology, and FinTech sectors. Our principles have invested over $1B in high growth companies and are experienced investors and operators who contribute strategic insight and execution experience to companies.
As an analyst you will source, qualify, and engage new deal opportunities through a combination of proactive outreach (i.e. calling senior executives) and market research, ultimately creating and managing your own pipeline. Once you’ve identified a good prospect and the deal process begins, you will be heavily engaged in the due diligence and deal execution. Overall you will be interacting with investment professionals, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, while working closely with our investment team to move opportunities forward.
The analyst role is ideal for the entrepreneurial, self-motivated, competitive self-starter.
- Internship experience in investment banking, consulting, or an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Degree from a top tier university, with a min 3.5 GPA
- Strong organizational skills
- Degrees in finance, economics, accounting, engineering or mathematics preferred
- Fearless communicator! An applicant must be entirely comfortable delivering clear and compelling pitches to founders and CEOs, particularly via the phone
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment as a team player
- The highest standards of integrity, motivation, and responsibility
- Intuitive and inquisitive with the ability to ask good questions
We believe the Analyst position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn the fundamentals of early stage investing. The Analyst role is established as a 2-3 year position, with most candidates continuing onto an MBA program or to a promising start-up.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Tolliver Bell at email@example.com.