RTP Global is an international VC fund founded in 2000 by a serial IT entrepreneur – Leonid Boguslavsky. We have invested in such companies as Delivery Hero, SumUp, DataDog, Yandex, TradeShift, RingCentral, Cred and 40+ more companies in the USA, Europe, India, SEA and Russia. The fund has offices in New York, Moscow, London and Bangalore. In terms of investment focus RTP Global covers a broad range of verticals including SaaS, AI, Fintech, Insurtech, Health and Wellness-tech, Mobility, FoodTech, PropTech and eSports (with Fintech, Health and Wellness and Enterprise SaaS being the core ones now). Stage-wise we look at late seed, Series A and early B. Currently we are deploying a $650M fund, which we raised in January 2020 (see more on techcrunch https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/03/rtp-global-iii/).
Currently we are looking for a Research Analyst / Associate to join our European and Indian/SEA investment teams. Note: this is going to be a remote (!) position, as we all are working from home now.
To apply, please kindly send us:
· your CV
· a 300-words (or less) pitch of a sub-segment that falls within our core investment verticals that you think has the most potential and why
· a 200-words (or less) description of how you envision the most efficient process for collaboration between the research department (non-deal making) and investment department (deal-making) with concrete processes you’d be keen to implement
to: email@example.com. Decisions can be made on a rolling basis – so we highly encourage you to submit the application in advance and not to wait until the final deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Previous work / internship experience required. Preferably in VC, Consulting, Equity or Investment Research within a top bank, Knowledge Teams in top-tier consulting firms. We encourage both junior (~0.5-2 year experience) and more senior (2-5 years of experience) candidates to apply. Compensation and position will be set according to the candidate’s experience
- Outstanding analytical, research, writing and presentation skills
- Keen interest in technologies, investments and research
- Ability to work full-time
- Fluent English speaker
- Identification of new technological trends; conducting market research analysis of selected verticals within the fund’s investment mandate; staying up to date with the relevant market news, deals and technological developments (70% of workload)
- Supporting senior team members in investments’ due diligence from research standpoint (30% of workload)
Please note that this is not an Investment Analyst / Associate position, but a Research Analyst / Associate position. It implies different skillset and responsibilities, so we are kindly drawing your attention to it.
- High responsibility and independence in shaping the research practice at RTP Global
- Highly interesting assignments in the fields of ground-breaking technologies across various sectors
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on the candidate’s past experience
- Potential to grow and develop within the company