As a part of the Plymouth Growth investment team, this role will be involved in all aspects of our growing Firm. The bulk of this position involves conducting due diligence on investment opportunities, industry analysis, performance tracking and reporting, and working with our more than two dozen high-growth software and technology portfolio companies. We are seeking someone obsessed with problem solving, building spreadsheets, and interpreting data, with a strong financial acumen and a deep curiosity about technology and growth-stage companies. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building the next level of an established Firm and having an opportunity to learn from a seasoned team.
What You’ll Do:
– Perform and present due diligence on investment opportunities, including financial modeling, industry research, and developing a deep understanding of customers and competition
– Prepare deal memos and quarterly reports
– Participate on deal teams by developing market research, competitive analysis, and M&A roadmaps
– Work with portfolio companies and management teams post-investment, including involvement in Board meetings
What You Have:
– Bachelor’s degree; pre and post-MBA candidates will be considered; top academic and performance record
– 2-4 years of experience working in investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital, and/or private equity
– Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
– Entrepreneurial mindset, ambitious self-starter with proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
– Problem-solving skills and ability to work well with autonomy and ambiguity
– Strong ethics and values
– Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with database and research tools
– Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada
If interested, please apply here.