Jurassic Capital is a growth equity investment firm, focused on B2B software companies located throughout the Southeast. We are currently investing out of our $20m+ fund and based out of Durham, North Carolina. For more information on our background, see https://jurassiccapital.com.
We are seeking a full-time Associate to accelerate our efforts.
BEFORE READING ON… We are looking for candidates to work out of our Durham, NC office. When applying, please include a note on why you are interested and qualified. Thank you!
Here’s what you would do:
- Identify investment prospects through networking and research at industry events.
- Review company presentations, perform due diligence on prospect companies, research industries and competitors, and build and review financial models.
- Support portfolio companies in business development, strategy, financing, recruitment, exit events and other initiatives.
- Support internal operational activities including marketing, investor relations and fund administration.
The ideal candidate has:
- Exceptional analytical abilities, demonstrated through work and academic accomplishments. This includes robust financial modeling skills.
- Demonstrated interest in software and operational experience in scaling small-mid sized software companies.
- Two to six years of experience in a relevant field, such as an operating role in a software company or work in corporate development, venture capital, growth equity, investment banking or management consulting.
- Background and experience that enhance diverse perspectives at Jurassic.
- Undergraduate degree – business-related is a plus. Graduate degree not required.
- This is a full-time position with salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- This position operates out of our office in downtown Durham.
- Apply here and include a short note when attaching your resume with why you are interested and qualified for the position.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
If interested, please apply here.