You are a driven, hard-working Atentan ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As an Investment Associate, you are critical to the execution of Atento Capital’s mission of generating above market risk-adjusted returns while driving inclusive economic growth in the city of Tulsa. You are committed to the Atento philosophy and are eager to communicate our value proposition to all stakeholders. Yes, you will handle sourcing, due diligence, and spend some time in the weeds, but never fear – with hard work comes great reward! You will also get to work closely with our brilliant portfolio company founders. Supporting our founders is core to our mission and you are the kind of person who loves getting your hands dirty, working alongside incredible founders and groundbreaking companies to help them solve their toughest challenges.
You will be an ambassador for Atento and for Tulsa, and we are excited for you to use your amazing interpersonal skills to manage relationships both internally and externally. We expect you to represent our values both on and off the court (even when the court is virtual). At Atento, we strive to have the greatest positive impact with the capital we allocate. You are both supportive in the implementation of this vision and additive to the ideation process. You are a creative self-starter and have impressive critical thinking skills. And it goes without saying, you are a team player with a tremendous work ethic.
Our ideal candidate has a balance of quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with soft skills being of the utmost importance. You have the mindset that no task is too large or too small. You are ready to succeed in a fast-paced environment with a mix of structure and ambiguity. Working at Atento involves getting comfortable with the unknown and asking tons of questions – a hyper and vivid intellectual curiosity is key! You love to dive into areas that you may not have expertise in because at your core, learning and growing is the ultimate sign of success.
What you will do – Quantitative
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Business model analysis
- Financial modeling
- Investment memo writing and presentation
What you will do – Qualitative:
- Advise and help our phenomenal portfolio company founders execute their vision
- Network with exciting founders, fund managers, and accelerators
- Help our founders recruit top-notch talent to their teams
- Make thoughtful introductions on behalf of our founders to potential investors, customers, and advisors
- Source potential game-changing investment opportunities
- Review intriguing pitch decks and hold captivating intro calls with founders
- Communicate the unique value proposition and mission of Atento Capital
- Attend renowned industry conferences and represent Atento Capital with enthusiasm at startup events
- Collaborate with important and impactful stakeholders within the local Tulsa ecosystem
- Manage key internal and external relationships to keep Atento’s gears turning
Our Ideal Atentan:
- Relevant degree, for example, in business or engineering (MBA preferred)
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, for example, in venture capital, management consulting, high-growth startups, technology companies, or corporate rotational programs
- Proficiency with Excel
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a good attitude
- Possess high growth potential with a willingness to learn and grow
- Passion for technology and startups
- Understanding of B2B SaaS is a plus
If interested, please apply here.