Roivant is the first large tech-enabled pharma company that aims to improve healthcare by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants – nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology.
Since 2014, we have built 20 Vants to pursue our mission. Our Vants constructed to date include over 45 medicines in development, targeting a wide range of serious diseases including Grave’s ophthalmopathy, Parkinson’s disease, sickle cell disease, and multiple rare and fatal pediatric conditions.
Recently, Roivant completed a $3b alliance with Japanese pharma company Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma. This Strategic Alliance provides validation, and accelerates the pace of re-investment, in the Roivant platform.
The Roivant Analyst Program
The two-year Roivant Analyst Program begins summer 2021 and offers recent college graduates the opportunity to rotate across four functions within Roivant and our Vants. We are looking to build a pipeline of future leaders across the Roivant family by accelerating the development of talent.
From day one, analysts will have ownership over their workstreams and will have the opportunity to develop Roivant’s innovative healthcare technology and pharmaceutical companies in their early stages. Analysts are embedded into small teams and given concrete goals to accomplish. Everything they do will have a real impact on the business.
The program is tailored so that each analyst has his or her own unique experience throughout their rotations. Placements are made based on business need and analyst skillset.
Now in its fourth year, Roivant Analysts have been given demanding roles in diverse areas including asset evaluation, deal negotiation, strategic finance, operations, clinical trial management, and new company formation.
- Generating pitches for portfolio expansion into innovative areas of science through strategic asset acquisitions
- Giving into the science behind innovative medicines to inform investment pitches
- Working within cross-functional research and development (R&D) team to advance the manufacturing and testing of promising therapeutics within Roivant or the broader Vant family of companies
- Conducting scientific evaluation and development planning for in-licensing opportunities of early/mid-stage therapies developed in laboratories and companies around the world
Following the program, analysts are encouraged to stay within the Vant family in an area where they rotated or another department that they find interesting.
Roivant’s employees are its most important assets. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds with goals to cultivate an environment of diverse ideas and perspectives and to develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect and entrepreneurial energy first and look for team members who can create value and take ownership over their projects and bring a unique perspective to any situation. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, and creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, we’ve listed some preferred characteristics and requirements for our incoming Roivant Analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills And Characteristics
- Passionate about Roivant and our goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly innovative problem-solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2020 and June 2021, as this program begins summer 2021
- Currently pursuing a degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biomedical Engineering, or any other Science related field
- Track record of academic excellence and professional experience in any field (we consider exceptional candidates from all concentrations and backgrounds!)
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Willingness to relocate to New York, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Applications: Tuesday, August 11 at 9:00am EST – Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: August through November 2020, on a rolling basis or until class is full
If interested, please apply here.