Point Field Partners is a family office in Baltimore. We focus on investing in private equity, real estate, and venture capital. We also manage the family’s private foundation, where we make grants and program-related investments to impact Baltimore’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. We are looking to add a professional to our team who can help us in all aspects of our investment process.
The investment analyst will focus on evaluating various investment opportunities and assisting with the foundation and the family office operation. The analyst will also work with our portfolio companies.
- Market/industry research (read reports, interview experts, attend conferences)
- Investment analysis (management meetings, financial models, investment memos)
- Investment execution (term sheets, due diligence, transaction documents)
- Portfolio monitoring (board meetings, quarterly letters)
- 0-1 year of experience (investment banking, accounting, consulting, or private equity)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Independent and entrepreneurial (there will be minimal guidance)
- Creative (help develop unique investment theses)
- Community-minded (we are focused on making Baltimore a great city)
- ASAP or Summer 2021
If interested, please apply here.