Palm Tree Crew (PTC) Investments is hiring a VC Analyst to join its team. The VC Analyst will serve as a key part of the investment team and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. The VC Analyst will serve in a truly entrepreneurial role and get exposure to all aspects of the investment process, from deal sourcing to negotiation and execution. PTC is based in Miami, FL, where they play an active role in the emerging startup ecosystem. However, this role can be either Miami-based or remote.
- Conducting due diligence on new investment opportunities
- Collaborating with portfolio companies and providing ad hoc business development support
- Crafting internal investment memos for new potential investments
- Interacting regularly (and thoughtfully) with founders, industry experts and investor peers
- Delivering information and liaising between internal team members and PTCH lawyers, accountants, investors and other key stakeholders
- Upkeeping CRM to track stakeholder interaction and list curation
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a demonstrated interest in startups and follows relevant macro trends
- Is a tactical problem-solver and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Is a strong writer and oral communicator, with a keen ability to alter tone and style across different contexts
- Is highly organized and a diligent notetaker
- Has exceptional Excel skills and is able to build custom, dynamic models
All candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or operating at a startup. To apply, please submit a resume along with a brief personal introduction to email@example.com.
About Palm Tree Crew Investments:
PTC Investments is the investment arm of Palm Tree Crew Holdings (PTCH), a diversified holding company founded in 2020 by Kyrre Gørvell-Dahl (Kygo), Myles Shear and Austin Criden. PTC Investments is focused on investing in early-stage technology and consumer companies, Series A and earlier. In addition to its investment activities, PTCH also owns and operates the Palm Tree Crew lifestyle brand as well as the Palm Tree Music Festival.