Open Circle Capital is an early-stage venture capital fund created by Lithuanian and international Partners. The main goal is to provide funding to the most innovative and successful Lithuanian startups. We are looking for entrepreneurial-driven and charismatic people who want to get insights into the exciting and fast-paced world of a venture capitalist.
- Activities related to reporting, audit, budgeting and compliance,
- Assistance throughout the due diligence process of new investments,
- Market research projects,
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external use,
- Help-out on various internal topics (i.e. events, PR activities..),
- Organization and recording of meetings with business partners,
… and be part of a thriving, global and fun team, which will support you to grow professionally.
- A graduate, ideally with a finance or economics degree,
- Several years’ experience in a finance / analytical environment. Preferably in the investment industry,
- High motivation to learn more about venture capital, startups and tech,
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills,
- The ability to work independently and proactively and to have fun solving complex problems,
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
- High proficiency of written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In return, we offer you the opportunity to gain experience in the vibrant environment of a highly dynamic VC company and motivating remuneration package. If you are interested in contributing your commitment to a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team and in accompanying and supporting visionary, but results-driven founders in a spirit of partnership, then we would like to get to know you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to email@example.com
If interested, please apply here.