Founded in 2013, Nima Capital, LLC is a large single-family office based in New York City. The firm invests across multiple traditional asset classes, including equities, fixed income, and alternatives (hedge funds, private equity, venture capital), as well as in digital assets, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Nima acts as a strategic partner to its portfolio companies, adding value through its team’s experience and expansive network. In the area of blockchain technology, the firm also looks to advance the industry broadly, investing in projects that facilitate the entire blockchain and crypto eco-system, including layer 1 protocols, StableCoins, governance technology, teams focused on emerging economies, companies working on dapps, payment rails, lending protocols and more. As a woman-led company in industries where women are underrepresented in leadership roles, Nima Capital has championed and supported the Women in Blockchain non-profit, helping to create the very first Women in Blockchain Hackathon in 2018, an event co-sponsored by Silicon Valley Bank.
Nima is looking for an experienced investment analyst to assist in managing its blockchain, crypto currency and venture capital portfolios.
- Perform due diligence and analysis on prospective investment–developing and implementing business analyses such as investment presentations and memos.
- Conduct market research, study news-flow and keep current on industry trends.
- Develop and maintain a system for evaluating key performance indicators so as to update
- portfolio metrics for reporting on performance and risk exposure.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in establishing and maintaining regular communications with
- portfolio companies.
- Assist the company’s CFO in reconciling portfolio positions, managing digital asset custody, and
- preparing financial reports.
- Three-plus years of relevant work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with coursework in finance and accounting
- Professional experience in field of digital assets, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology or
- demonstratable practical experience and interest. Working knowledge of popular cryptocurrency
- exchanges and custody platforms a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to
- perform in a demanding environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to investment analysis.
- Candidates should be highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word and familiar with
- commonly used industry platforms such as twitter, telegram, signal.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Yasmeen Drummond at email@example.com