The Venture Analyst oversees and executes all aspects of due diligence, capital
deployment and industry research for the fund. This includes the process of managing
the pipeline, financial modeling, creating reports, coordinating investments. The
position reports to the Ventures Operations Associate.
- Manage the diligence CRM, including organizing all new diligence leads for up-to-date and clear oversight into the diligence pipeline.
- Collect all initial and applicable information from target company founders. Including: having initial phone calls with founders, collecting materials, performing research, and analyzing all relevant financial data. Reference check with other investors and current customers
- Create diligence brief summaries, analysis and final packets for presentation to investment committee
- Review all deal terms and related documents
Research & Reporting
- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends
- Analyze and research competitors, market categories, acquisition and IPO ecosystems,
- Build and execute return on investment modeling
- Manage the investor packet review with legal team
- For approved investments, manage and execute investment processes into the target investment company.
- Act as a liaison with fund administrators on behalf of the partners for capital calls needed for capital deployment
- Oversee & coordinate side letters (when relevant)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Greensboro, NC (Required)
- United States (Required)
- What interests you about working with LMS?
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
If interested, please apply here.