High Alpha is looking for a Venture Analyst eager to learn about venture capital and B2B software. This entry-level position presents a rare opportunity to work with the High Alpha team to find and help fund next-generation enterprise cloud companies.
- You’re action oriented with a high sense of urgency balanced with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You have a deep passion for technology, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- You’re a great teammate with a growth mindset eager to learn and apply those learnings in your job and career
What You’ll Do:
- Enhance & maintain High Alpha’s investment tracking, internal processes and tools by identifying opportunities to continually improve how we do our work
- Assist in preparation of investment memos and investor updates
- Support the investment team’s due diligence process including financial analysis & modeling, market research, and competitive analysis
What We’re Looking For:
- Humble, self-motivated, and equipped with an entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated interest in investing and/or startups
- Analytical and proficient with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Uncompromising integrity
Note this is a two year position at High Alpha.
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
If interested, please apply here.