Convivialité Ventures is the Corporate Venture arm of the Pernod Ricard Group, the 2nd largest wine &
spirits group in the world with one of the most comprehensive brand portfolios in the industry including:
Absolut vodka, Chivas Regal, Jameson Irish whiskey, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, and Mumm and
Perrier-Jouët champagnes. Pernod Ricard’s vision is “Créateur de Convivialité” and is animated by a group
of 19,000 passionate people. “Convivialité” is what we stand for: We believe that nothing compares to
the pleasure of sharing experiences together.
We partner with and invest in consumer startups “in the convivialité space” that redefine the way people
socialize, entertain, and share experiences together. Some of our investments include Zola, AvantStay,
Glovo, Fever, Peerspace, Wave, IRL, and Liquid Death. Learn more about us at http://www.convivialiteventures.
About the role
We’re looking for a VIE Analyst to assist the core investment team at Convivialité Ventures based in San
Francisco. He/she will support the sourcing, due diligence, and analysis of potential investments. He/she
will also help manage the pipeline of potential investment opportunities and assist in research and
analysis that will drive our investment theses. He/she must be able to work in a fast-paced, team
environment and actively contribute to the development of Convivialité Ventures.
The position provides a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on the business. A successful
candidate will bring to the team analytical thinking, leadership skills, excellent communication, integrity,
and, of course, his/her own personal style.
- Assist with deep dives and market maps on specific investment areas. Conduct research to
develop comprehensive POVs to help drive our investment theses and sourcing efforts.
- Support due diligence activities. Help discover the data points we need for our decision-making
process, conduct financial modeling, and assist with investment memos and presentations.
- Assist in managing the investment pipeline. Help manage deal flow by assisting with inbound
requests, systematizing proactive follow-ups, etc.
- Source investment opportunities. Find promising companies using data, research, etc.
- Provide ad hoc support to the team.
Experience and Qualifications
- EU Nationality to qualify for the VIE program
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Finance
- Internships in VC, PE, M&A, management consulting, investment banking, or tech company
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, uncompromising attention to detail
- A love for technology and/or entrepreneurship
- Demonstrated analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Work well with others on a team
- Positive mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to adapt
If interested, please apply here.