BIT Capital is a fast growing asset manager based in Berlin. We develop financial products based on our digital expertise, our knowledge of the influence of the internet and other technological trends on the global economy and capital markets. Our Global Internet Leaders funds are currently among the best funds in Germany.
For the further growth of BIT Capital, we are currently looking for a (Junior) Analyst (m / f / d) Investment Operations & Trading for our team in Berlin.
- Operations: Support us in a variety of tasks in the day-to-day business of managing our funds.
- Expansion: Help us launch new products and strategies.
- Trading: Support in trading our funds.
- Performance measurement: Create your own performance calculations and quantitative analyzes.
- Regulation: Support us in the areas of compliance & auditing in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Marketing & Distribution: You will work with the sales team to create RfPs and marketing material.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics (or a related degree) or successfully completed training as a banker (m / f / d) or investment fund manager (m / f / d).
- You have already gained your first professional experience, as part of an internship or your training, on the capital markets.
- You can quickly adapt to new situations and work independently in a dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in German and in English.
- You are fit with MS Office programs, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- You have a passion for stocks, financial markets and corporate strategy.
- You are a team player and are looking for your opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial environment with a performance-oriented culture.
- You are open to new ideas and appreciate the complexity of the financial markets and socio-economic realities.
- You are detail-oriented, but always keep an eye on the overall strategic picture.
- You want to develop yourself continuously and bring along both an intellectual curiosity and a high degree of initiative and self-reflection
Expect an exciting environment – with design options, an experienced team that brings the digital world and the financial world together, as well as the opportunity to develop yourself further. We are looking forward to meeting you!
If interested, please apply here.