50 Partners is one of the main French accelerators founded in 2012 around 50 successful entrepreneurs (Blablacar, LeBonCoin, ShowRoomPrivé, PriceMinister ..) and intended to support the best start-up entrepreneurs.
The selected Startups benefit from tailor-made mentoring, access to an ecosystem of partners (corporate, investors, media, schools, service providers), office space, specific support on financing, business development and international expansion. The program constitutes “lifelong” support for projects. 50 Partners support projects in various innovation sectors: Fintech (ProcessOut, Silkpay), Deeptech and AI (Pandascore, Hull, Woleet), RH (Supermood, Brigad), Retailtech (Simplifield, Tokywoky, Qopius), Cyber- security (Sqreen, Datadome, Seald), Services (Ever, Littleworker, BirdOffice, SnapEvent), B2C (LeCloset, Selency, MagicMakers) etc.
The offices, which also accommodate around a hundred entrepreneurs, are located in the heart of Paris and the Startup ecosystem (Sentier / Etienne Marcel).
In November 2018, 50 Partners launched a new acceleration program and a specific structure to support projects with a social and environmental IMPACT. The objective of this new accelerator is to identify, select and sustainably support the development of the most ambitious IMPACT startups in France (GreenTech, AgriTech, EdTech, CivicTech, SocialTech, etc.).
You will support the Impact team in the development of this new acceleration program, through the following missions:
• Deal flow management: reception and analysis of files, follow-up of files and meeting with entrepreneurs, sourcing of new investment opportunities, sector watch
• Search for information on IMPACT verticals, competition study, benchmarks
• Writing of various summary documents (investment sheets, reporting, etc.)
• Participation in the business development of the incubator and impacted startups incubated
• Support for the establishment of partnerships with key players (incubators, VCs, associations, business experts , universities, etc.)
• Support for the organization of events 50 Partners IMPACT
• Student in second or third year of business or engineering school, preferably in Entrepreneur, Finance or ESS major
• Entrepreneurial spirit (an entrepreneurial experience / in the start-up ecosystem is a real plus)
• Passionate through business to IMPACT and knowledge of the existing ecosystem
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Excellent interpersonal
skills • Curious, autonomous, and rigorous
- Type of contract: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: September 01, 2021
- Place: Paris, France (75001)
If interested, please apply here.