Rosecliff is a diversified investment management firm based in New York City. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors and portfolio companies. The firm has over $800 million in assets under management and operates multiple investment strategies, including credit, venture capital, and private equity. More information can be found at http://www.rosecliff.com.
The role of Vice President / Senior Associate offers the opportunity to analyze, evaluate, engage and make decisions on both new investment opportunities and current portfolio company operations.
- Thinking creatively about ways to improve the team’s existing due diligence process, helping to ensure quality, consistency and thoroughness in their approach.
- Training and mentoring of junior team members such as analysts, associates, etc.
- Working with the team to diligence and underwrite deals in the private equity, credit and venture capital space.
- Construct detailed, complex financial models on investment opportunities
- Monitor existing investments by maintaining company models and updating position-level investment scenarios and risk/reward expectations
- Draft and deliver investment memos for presentation to the Rosecliff Investment Committee
- Conduct research on variables that may impact potential investments
- Developing and utilizing a personal network to source new investments and assist in a deeper understanding of existing investments
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in private equity, investment banking, hedge fund, asset management, and or venture capital.
- An excellent academic record with graduation from a top tier business school
- MBA is highly preferable, but not required
- CFA is preferable, but not required
- A good employment history, with outstanding achievements in your career to date.
- Advanced financial modelling and valuation skills.
- A results-driven, ambitious approach.
- Strategic and commercial acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually
- Previous valuation experience and working knowledge of Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Pitchbook and CB Insights are a plus
If interested, please apply here.