NewSpring Capital is looking for a Senior Associate to support its Holdings strategy. In this position, you will play a critical role on our team of investment professionals who help to source new deals and manage our existing portfolio companies. You will provide support throughout the investment process and be involved in all aspects of the investment lifecycle including sourcing, underwriting and execution, monitoring and exiting.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the execution of transactions across a wide range of industries, end markets, and business models
- Evaluate and analyze potential investment opportunities and structures
- Perform extensive due diligence including creating investment models
- Generate investment memorandums and present directly to the Investment Committee
- Assist in portfolio management and monitoring with the opportunity to work directly with the C-level management teams of existing investments
- Perform market research including analyzing market size and segments and assessing competitive landscapes
- Help to prepare limited partner communications and valuation analyses
- Train and mentor junior investment team members
- Actively network and immerse self in the entrepreneurial business community
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience with a strong preference for private equity, transaction services, or investment banking
- Passion for private equity with the desire to learn and be successful
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the desire to always go one step further to find the answer
- Team player who is always willing to step in when needed and be a part of our tight knit culture
- Extremely detail oriented with a propensity for continuous improvement and learning from experiences
- Strong analytical capabilities and financial modeling skills. Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to be proactive and responsive in high-pressure situations
- Record of strong academic performance from a leading undergraduate institution
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance concepts
- Connection to the greater Philadelphia area is strongly preferred
About NewSpring Holdings
NewSpring Holdings employs a long-term, buy-and-build approach in the lower-middle market. We help scale growth through acquisitions, proven organic methodologies, and enhanced seasoned leadership teams. We target closely held technology and technology-enabled services companies that family businesses with $5-100m in revenue and $2m+ EBITDA, across a wide variety of industries.
About NewSpring Capital
NewSpring partners with entrepreneurs to catalyze new growth and seize compelling opportunities, creating measurable value and success for our business owners and Limited Partners. We foster deep and enduring relationships, hold ourselves to the highest standards, and align our goals and values with entrepreneurs, investors, and employees in pursuit of excellence. We manage approximately $2.5 billion across five distinct strategies covering the spectrum from growth equity and control buyouts to mezzanine debt.
If interested, please apply here.