We are looking to hire a super smart and agile ‘athlete’ to join the team as a Sr. Associate. This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of teamwork, professionalism and integrity, and is highly motivated by achieving excellence and pushing the status-quo. The most successful people embrace an “excellence above all” mantra, relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and take ownership and focus on achieving goals, all while having a humble, no-ego attitude that prioritizes team over self.
As an Sr. Associate you will:
Team with General Partners across a range of sectors on all aspects of venture capital investing from industry analysis to sourcing and diligence and working closely on making investments to managing portfolio companies.
- Company diligence: perform in-depth diligence on customers, prospects, market tailwinds, macro environment, and competitors to help guide investment decisions.
- Market analysis and industry coverage: conduct proactive research of key industry trends and the companies focusing on these areas. Cover industry conferences to learn about important trends and identify the key companies emerging in each sector. Help to formulate thesis and evolution of key sectors. Identify top companies to pursue within each target market.
- Manage signals analysis on investment prospects – review, score, and triage companies to identify top signal companies to pursue.
- Proactively source companies based on signals
- Help grow portfolio companies and attend some board meetings.
- Track record of sourcing several top performing investments and learning more from investments at a tier 1 venture capital firm.
- Ideal candidate has at least 2 years experience at a top venture capital firm combined with earlier experience in consulting or investment banking
- Experience with SaaS business models including companies that sell to Enterprise and Middle Market customers.
- Experience conducting customer, founder, and market-diligence.
- Excellent analytical skills for financial modeling and market analysis.
- High achievement orientation and mental flexibility
If interested, please apply here.