CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs (FLOW), and others raise over $1 billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from seed through token sales, token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we’re not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We’re building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As Principal, CoinList Seed at CoinList you’ll help develop and scale our highly accoladed CoinList Seed Program. You’ll build and develop the CoinList Seed team. You’ll source, select, and invest in the highest promise new crypto projects in the ecosystem. You’ll support our portfolio of founders and entrepreneurs and help them scale their projects. Most importantly you’ll seed the next generation of innovation in web3 and crypto.Who you are:
- You’re a proven investor. You have 3-5 years of operations experience as an early stage venture investor, preferably with crypto investing experience. You know how to source deal flow, evaluate companies and projects, and close deals.
- You are a champion for founders: CoinList Seed operates at the earliest stage of the innovation lifecycle. You are a champion for new ideas and for the people behind those ideas. You are driven to make their vision a reality by breaking down barriers and bottlenecks for growth.
- You get stuff done. You’ll be leading a new initiative at CoinList. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from sourcing deal flow to analyzing product data to redlining agreements and much more. CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty. You’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on challenges and opportunities you see.
- You’re passionate about cryptocurrency and web3. CoinList’s mission is to accelerate the global adoption of blockchain technology. We do that by empowering founders, projects and protocols. We’re incredibly excited by the power of this technology and the people behind it – and you should be too.
- You have integrity. CoinList is a trusted partner for both the industry and our customers. We work tirelessly for our founders, customers and partners. Mistakes may happen but when they do you always take responsibility and work to find a solution. Integrity is core to our values and core to our continued success.
What you will do:
- Build a great portfolio: You’ll identify the best projects in our pipeline – and source your own from outside of CoinList. You’ll work tirelessly with our partners across the ecosystem to bring the best projects to CoinList Seed.
- Support our CoinList Seed Portfolio: You’ll ****mentor startups in the program on taking product to market, raising money, and scaling. You’ll build a support organization among our founders and strategic partners.
- Build a team. You’ll be a leader and build a strong operational team capable of executing in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Lead our CoinList Seed Demo Days. You’ll lead our quarterly CoinList Seed Demo Day with our projects and our core partners. You’ll help our founders prepare and coordinate follow-ups with potential partners and investors.
- Ensure an outstanding founder and partner experience. Crypto is complicated and always changing. No matter what the situation or problem, you’ll make sure every customer issue is resolved quickly and with care.
- Participate in key projects or other special tasks as assigned. Work with colleagues to automate and improve processes, utilizing technology solutions as appropriate.
- 3-5+ years of experience in early stage venture capital investing, some crypto/web3 investing experience strongly preferred
- Superb communication skills. Clear and concise writing. Structured thinking.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience leveraging common business software and tools e.g. microsoft office, gSuite, CRMs, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Product or Sales experience at a technology company or startup, crypto experience is a strong plus
- Experience as a founder or early employee at a startup
- Proficiency in SQL
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If interested, please apply here.