New Product Experimentation (NPE) is a community of entrepreneurs at Facebook, focused on building products that matter to the world. We believe our community of mission aligned builders extends beyond Facebook’s walls. The startup ecosystem is crucial to driving tech innovation. That’s why our team looks for ways to support startups that will shape the future. NPE is hiring an Investment Manager to support our investment program. An integral part of the Investment team, the ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical skills who is enthusiastic about NPE’s mission.
Investment Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and support investment team in deal sourcing, deal execution and at all stages of the diligence process
- Develop and manage relationships with top venture firms, incubators, and accelerators to identify compelling teams for investment
- Work closely with portfolio companies and founders to assist them with internal and external partnership opportunities
- Prepare industry sector analysis to guide our investment strategy including thesis creation, market maps, industry research, and building networks & relationships across the startup ecosystem
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative research into high quality presentations & reports
- Build expertise in relevant technology areas by networking with entrepreneurs and investors
- Work cross-functionally with Finance and Legal
- Implement and maintain systems to track NPE investments
- 8+ years of experience in business analysis, early stage technology or relevant strategy focused role
- Demonstrated experience working with and investing in early stage technology companies
- Demonstrated experience trying out new products and services
- Experience in quickly researching, understanding and assimilating new technology sectors and companies
- Experience implementing investment systems, tools and reporting
- Experience at an Early Stage Venture Capital fund
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested, please apply here.