Job Type: Contractor, 5-10 hours per week for 10 weeks (ability to extend if mutually agreed to)
Start Date: ASAP. Deadline to apply is October 17th
Web3 is quickly changing the world and no sector is immune to its impact, especially education and economic mobility. At Reach, we are always looking to learn and challenge ourselves to see around the corner.
We are excited to bring on a research intern who will work on a part-time basis with our team to help us get up to speed on the crypto ecosystem, especially in how it intersects with the sectors we invest in – education and economic mobility.
This will be an incredible opportunity for someone who is deeply curious about decentralization to deep dive into how it will impact the future of one of the largest sectors in the world, learn more about venture capital, and, hopefully, meet a lot of cool companies along the way.
- Help the Reach team get up to speed on the crypto ecosystem and how it intersects with education and economic mobility by conducting research, producing a market map, and highlighting key trends
- Interview experts in the space and share learnings with the team
- Help to identify potential investment opportunities
- Help with diligence on potential opportunities in this space
A bit about you:
- Demonstrated interest in crypto/decentralization, especially in how it intersects with education and economic mobility
- Comfort in understanding and navigating the crypto ecosystem
- Highly curious
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to commit to 5-10 hours of work per week
- Ability to work for a US based employer and be available during PST hours
If this sounds interesting to you, please fill out the application here. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage everyone, especially those who are historically underrepresented in venture and technology, to apply!