✨ Impact and value-driven environment
✨ Remote and self-directed work
✨ ️Elastic working hours
✨ Constant learning
Who are we and what do we do?
GlassDollar helps corporates to integrate cutting edge startup products into their value chain.
We collect and analyse millions of data points about startups every day and we use that data to recommend our customers, like Daimler, Porsche & Miele, the best startups to work with.
As a team, we want to change the way people work. We envision a world in which humans are free to search for an impact they want to make, to find purpose, instead of a job to pay the bills.We believe we make that vision a reality, by enabling startup founders to get their first customers with whom to validate their business model and pay the bills.And we are growing so quickly, that we need YOUR support.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for curious scouts, ready to roll up their sleeves, and help us to scout, tag, and enrich the data we have about the best startups out there.
- … insanely curious about how the world works?
- … in love with new technology?
- … available for 10h a week minimum?
- … available for three months minimum?
- … hyper-ambitious and ready to push limits?
Then join us on our journey to enable a generation of passionate founders!
– Good understanding of business and technology.
– Excellent communication skills in English. You’ll be in contact with GlassDollar stakeholders at all times, so business email redaction and ease on the phone are key.Organization and diligence.
– You’ll be juggling sheets, calls, docs, emails and slack threads and you’ll be expected to stay on top of it all.
Every year 500k new startups are founded in the EU alone.
Jointly we will find and analyse them all. Yes, all of them.
- Scouting through 100s of startups every day and filtering out the best ones.
- Diligently analysing company business model, customer group and finding contact details.
You will work remotely, but we would love to fly you to Berlin whenever needed.
This position is remunerated based on the number of startups you analyse.
There is a possibility for you to grow into a larger “job”, and become part of the GlassDollar team in Berlin.
Does this sound like you?
Then send your LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org