Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are builders who create and operate the next generation of great companies.
Atomic is hiring for our 2022 Summer Internship Program, which will be held virtually. You’ll spend the summer working on either a fund-centric initiative or for one of our awesome portfolio companies.
Some of the (many) things you may do with us:
- NewCo. Creation. Want to be an entrepreneur? In depth ideating, research, & diligence on new company concepts. This includes primary and secondary research, concept refining using our proprietary methods, and ultimately working on investment memos.
- Operating Generalist. Want to be an entrepreneur? Spend the summer helping a Portfolio Company CEO + team continue to push the concept off the ground and learn a ton in the process. From product, operations, design, business, sales, testing – learn the full gamut.
- Product Marketing + Testing. Interested in Marketing? Join our Founder-in-Residences as they work with the best in class exploration of key concepts. You’ll learn the ropes, manage campaigns, and become familiar with parts of our proprietary company pre-testing methods.
- Strategic Finance. Interested in Corporate Finance? Venture? Join our finance team and see what it’s like to be a strategic financial partner to portfolio company CEO’s, including helping make important product/pricing decisions, doing viability assessments, and thinking through mission-critical tasks.
- Technical. Want to help build products at a fast pace, early stage startup? Help one of our portfolio companies with engineering and data or work with Atomic’s engineering team across several new companies.
Who You Are
- You are insanely driven.
- You are no stranger to ambiguity. Actually… you kinda thrive in it.
- You love challenges and solving problems.
- You are currently an undergrad or graduate student at a top tier university.
- You are a learner, not a knower.
What You’ll Get
- You’ll learn how to assess ideas, grow ideas, test concepts, and ultimately become intimately familiar with the process.
- A tight cohort of Interns going through similar experiences. Who knows… you may even start companies together one day.
- 12-weeks of awesomeness.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If interested, please apply here.