GSV Ventures is an early-stage stage venture capital firm investing in leading entrepreneurs in the $7 trillion learning and talent/workforce technology sector. We focus on early-stage investing with a majority of our investments at the Seed or Series A stage. Additionally, GSV hosts the world-renowned ASU GSV Summit annually in San Diego, CA, and virtually.
More around our mission:
Our Disproportionate gains accrue to the dominant players in technology.
We invest in education technology leaders positioned to achieve disproportionate gains.
The GSV Ventures team is uniquely qualified to partner with the most important companies across the “Pre-K to Gray” digital learning sector, investing in exceptional entrepreneurs driving massive digital disruption.
Who we are looking for:
GSV Ventures is looking for our next high performing full-time Associate.
We have 3 main offices in Chicago, New York, and San Francisco, but are open to you being located anywhere in the U.S.
GSV Associates are primarily responsible for sourcing early-stage stage investment opportunities, as well as providing operational support to portfolio companies, driving global sector research, and developing themes and content for the ASU GSV Summit.
Ideal candidates are highly curious, proactive, self-starting, tech-savvy, financially sophisticated, and passionate about transformative entrepreneurship. Ideal candidates also have strong VC and/or growth fund experience. Although an engineering degree or technical experience is not required, it is an advantage. The expectations of the individual include:
- Be comfortable initiating dialogue and rapport with fund partners, CEOs of technology startups and other senior industry experts
- Be highly inquisitive and relentless in identifying emerging trends
- Be constructively paranoid about missing out on the best emerging teams and companies
- Be able to aggressively sell the advantages of alignment with the GSV platform
- Be highly service and relationship-oriented when it comes to sector entrepreneurs and partners
- Have a hair on fire mentality in identifying companies and their founders that will have the greatest impact on the education/talent sector
- Be a self-starter who is collaborative and focused on elevating those around you
Please reach out to email@example.com to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!