The ideal candidate will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis across various projects to optimize company growth and business. You will manipulate datasets, create financial models, and summarize findings in a succinct manner for client’s usage.
- Interact with Accelerator, Venture Capital Funds, and Angel Investor Groups based on the fundraising interesta of cohort companies, by leveraging their understanding of international venture capital ecosystems
Nice to haves:
- Ability to Compile data into actionable reports
- Prepare pitch and presentation materials
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Think strategically about improving company operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics or related discipline 1 – 3 years of experience working with data in a related field
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
IF interested, please apply here.