Hypersphere is an investment group leveraging on-chain treasuries, decentralized organizations, and governance to increase the utility of the blockchain networks in which we invest. We are not traditional venture capitalists. We dive deep into protocols and currencies, and participate heavily in community building and ecosystem growth. Hypersphere is an integral part of core development teams, and we aim to be a trusted partner to the projects building Web 3.0.
About the Job
Hypersphere is growing quickly and we want to build an exceptional team of technical, and sell-side Analysts to join our team of six. If you consider yourself one of the best cryptocurrency analysts in the world, we want to hear from you. Have you dabbled in trading? What currencies do you hold now, and why? What do you see as the future of crypto? This role will work closely with our Partners to analyze investment opportunities pre-launch, and to assess strategies around liquid digital assets.
Come join us, drink from the crypto firehose, and learn about every investable category in crypto. This includes equity deals focused on blockchain infrastructure, in addition to pure token deals focused on decentralized finance, non-fungible tokens, middleware, and more.
Location: Miami, FL (remote possible)
- Stay abreast of new teams, protocols, projects, and developments in the blockchain industry
- Analyze and report key project information to Hypersphere Partners
- Perform fundamental, data-driven analysis into various cryptocurrency networks and verticals
- Work directly with Hypersphere’s investment committee to convert research into actionable, investing insight
- Analyze token economics and value accrual mechanisms of proposed tokens
- Develop investment suggestions based on research and industry trends
- Map verticals across the digital asset landscape (e.g. DeFi, NFT)
- Work with our portfolio companies directly to help with their success and understand Hypersphere’s “protocol playbook” for how to maximize value add to the companies we invest in
- Maintain and reconcile trade data
- Perform technical assessments of protocol and project technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate degrees welcome
- 2+ years experience in the digital asset space
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some understanding of financial products
- Proficient in Excel
- Computer science background
- Familiarity with API middleware
- Past experience working on Blockchain projects & products
- Understanding of Python, R, Solidity, Rust, or other coding and analytics tools
- Experience implementing consensus protocols
- Cryptography, including multi-party computation or zero knowledge proof systems
- An interest in decentralized and privacy technology and Web 3.0
- Open-source contributions
If interested, please apply here.