Montera Health is clearing the path to quality healthcare. Montera delivers the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. We continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying AI and machine learning.
The first care vertical Montera is improving is autism ABA therapy. Care is difficult to access and the delivery model must be reinvented to provide early access to families. 1 in 44 children [CDC, 2021] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. We are looking for driven, innovative, patient-focused individuals to join our team as we reinvent the care and tools available to neurodiverse families.
About the position:
- Full time, salary
- Must be available and online during normal working hours
What you’ll do:
- Research technology trends and market landscapes to source acquisition ideas
- Engage with internal business leaders to evaluate these trends and potential targets
- Develop M&A business proposals that are presented to the executive leadership team
- Assist in deal negotiations and due diligence efforts
- Assist/manage cross-functional post-merger integration efforts
- Build and maintain relationships with potential targets in the industry
- Assist in executing and managing corporate investments
What you bring: (requirements)
- 3+ years experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity, or investment banking with a technology focus (prior corporate development experience in enterprise tech is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent financing modeling skills
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple tasks/priorities and respond to changing demands in a flexible, but timely manner
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communications skills—must be able to interact with all levels of the organization, articulate clearly orally and in writing, and execute in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and be flexible to work (occasionally) after hours
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
If this sounds like your next career move, send us an email explaining your interest and experience with an attached resume. We will be interviewing as applications come in so, don’t wait to apply.
Looking forward to working with you.
If interested, please apply here.