We are looking for an Ecosystem Principal to join our Platform Team to accelerate our growth through strategic partnerships and community building. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning, top-tier Corporate Venture Capital fund in Silicon Valley. In this role, you will leverage existing connections as well as form new relationships with industry players within materials science, energy, cleantech, industry 5.0, mobility, and healthtech to strenghen TDK Ventures position as the leading CVC investing in hard-tech projects. The relationships formed will increase TDK Ventures visibility and ability to bring TDK Goodness to these ecosystems, and this person will create important bonds between TDK Ventures, thought leaders and technology innovators across multiple fields. This ecosystem building culminates in our annual Energy Week and DX Week events that showcase the depth and breadth of TDK Ventures commitment to entrepreneurship, impact scaling and sharing knowledge to our peers and the community in meaningful and actionable ways. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding team where you will make a significant impact from day one, help shape the company, and contribute meaningfully to create a new era of sustainability and social value.
- Build and lead Ecosystem Strategy to support key organizational goals.
- Source, develop, and manage ecosystem relationships to drive and nurture connections and to grow the TDK Ventures network
- Successfully evangelize TDK Ventures and educate partners on our core values, mission and vision.
- Identify and anticipate key market trends, needs, emerging use-cases and applications, and drive internal and external meetings to determine solution requirements relative to the ecosystem.
- Bolster TDK Ventures presence in the ecosystem by leading efforts at industry events and driving project management for our marquee external events: Energy Week and DX Week, as well as brainstorm any additional projects that could provide value.
- Lead efforts related to TDK Ventures presence at industry trade shows, events, and major conferences bolstering the company’s visibility, credibility and forging new relationships.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- A technical degree is required, preferably a Ph.D. or similar in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Materials Sciences with a successful academic and professional track record
- 8+ years experience in technology company with engineering/technology background
- 5 years of experience supporting ecosystem building efforts
- Proven record of building successful partnership relationships that drive real results
- Proven ability to establish internal and external networks, and drive successful events
- Ability to develop solid knowledge of TDK business and technology
- Passion for technology and community building
- Clear communication with the ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional influence, ability to successfully and efficiently manage a wide variety of relationships
- Ability to effectively and respectfully communicate across broad levels of people and functional roles including Startup CEOs, CTOs as well as TDK executives and engineering teams
- Team player with strong drive and willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, parallel projects to deadline.
TDK Ventures offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to by clicking: Apply Here