Come join the Intuit Corporate Strategy and Development team as a Manager on the IntuitVentures team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter with a passion for investingand innovation to revolutionize the lives of small businesses and consumers.
About Corporate Strategy And Development
Intuit’s Corporate Strategy and Development team works on highly visible, key acquisition,investment and strategy initiatives. The team is focused on identifying, evaluating and executingon opportunities to drive growth and/or operational excellence for Intuit and its portfolio ofbusinesses. The work mirrors the work found at top venture capital/private equity firms,investment banks, corporate development departments and strategy consulting firms. Keyactivities include evaluating M&A opportunities, investigating strategic and investmentopportunities, designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analyses, andpresenting findings to corporate leadership.
The Manager of Intuit Ventures position offers exposure to senior leaders across the companyas well as greater responsibility and career progression than is often found in professionalservices. This role currently reports to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development &Ventures.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-4+ years of work experience in corporate venture capital, venture capital/privateequity, corporate development or investment banking
- MBA or equivalent experience desired
- End-to-end transaction-execution experience related to investing or M&A desired
- Ability to think strategically about products, markets, business models, competitivelandscapes and relevance to Intuit’s business
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with investors, entrepreneurs andexecutives
- Ability to both work independently and lead and/or support as part of a team isimportant
- Superior communication (written/verbal), presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to lead teams and buildrelationships with senior executives
- Excellent analytical, quantitative skills, including proficiency with valuation and financialmodeling
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure with appropriate attentionto detail
How You Will Lead
- Support all aspects of the deal process, including the sourcing, evaluation and executionof investments in early-stage startups aligned with Intuit’s strategic areas of focus andinvestment themes
- Support all aspects of investment theses development, including researching andmonitoring landscapes, trends, opportunities and threats for existing and newinvestment themes
- Conduct product, business and financial due diligence on prospective investmentopportunities
- Be an ambassador for Intuit Ventures at external conferences and networking events
- Build relationships with and portfolio companies and support management teams
- Assist in the preparation of strategic memos, investment memos, reporting and otherrelated materials for Intuit’s investment committee
- Monitor and manage the strategic and financial performance of Intuit’s existing portfolioof investments