Seed to Harvest
Seed to Harvest Ventures VC Intern
About Seed to Harvest
Seed to Harvest is a pre-seed/seed stage fund that invests in women of color founders building software enabled businesses. Victoria Kennedy and Isabelle Seale are the founding partners.
Our key point of differentiation is our expertise in advising founders on early stage product development. Our team has decades of experience building and scaling new products. For our portfolio companies, we offer an advisory program to support them in their product development.
Overview of the role
We are seeking a venture capital intern to work with our current team. The candidate will support senior investment professionals on private investment opportunities, monitoring companies, tracking market dynamics, modeling, etc.
- Source new investment opportunities through frequent, direct outreach
- Perform market research and due diligence for potential investment opportunities, including valuation, financial modeling, market analysis, competitive landscaping, etc.
- Capture findings from market research and due diligence to create and present meaningful proposals to internal leadership
- Collaborate with team members to research new markets and interesting trends and collaborate with internal teams to assess viability and priority
- Create strong processes around the scalability of our investment process
- Current MBA candidate students
- Strong passion for investing particularly through a gender and racial lens
- Proficient in financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong writing skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a concise and digestible way
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and draw meaningful insights and conclusions
- Self-starter with strong execution skills
- 10-15 hours per week
- 3 months to start with ability to extend another 3 months
To Apply: Send Resume and a short paragraph explaining your experience and why you want this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org