Global Millennium Capital
Global Millennial Capital Venture Partner Program is a fully remote 9-month work experience where the scouts lead the deal sourcing based on a deal origination recommendation derived from our artificial intelligence algorithm.
Working with an emerging venture capital fund using a human and robotic process to derive the best-in-class opportunities is a great opportunity.
The program is suited for working professionals and students alike looking to build VC experience on the side and MBAs looking to break into Venture Capital. We offer a pragmatic curriculum, an exceptional network, and hands-on mentorship on deal sourcing.
Global Millennial Capital Venture Partner’s scope of work includes:
- Collaborate and understand investment data and investment evaluation criteria
- Engage in deal sourcing within your area to evaluate attractive investment opportunities through direct sourcing and support from the VC fund knowledge and know-how.
- Speak and network with founders, startups, and industry leaders
- Represent Global Millennial Capital at startup events and meetups
- Connect with Global Millennial Capital and the broader ecosystem
Venture Partner scope of work key questions:
How long is the Venture Partner Program?
We expect a six months commitment. Venture Partners are expected to spend up to 5 hours per week time commitment.
Is this a full-time position?
No, this is a part-time position and not paid employment. Venture Partners are expected to commit up to 10 hours per week. The program is not meant to function as a full-time job and can be done concurrently with existing work commitments.
Is there a fee for the Venture Partner’s scope of work?
Yes, we will offer a success fee equivalent to 2% of the investment amount per transaction.
Where will I be located?
The Venture Partner program will be online and able to work remotely, anytime and anywhere; however, knowledge of the US technology and venture capital market is a plus.
- You are passionate about data, artificial intelligence, and venture capital and want to be part of a global community in venture capital.
- You are hustlers, and strong networkers and exhibit a strong passion for connecting to startups and founders.
- You are founders, entrepreneurial MBAs, young working professionals, product managers, startup builders/operators, or outstanding graduates.
- Preferred countries: Open to all countries but especially looking for the US.
- Learn about data analytics, machine learning, and venture capital led by our General Partner and collaborate with our Venture Partners and Vice Presidents team.
- Accelerate your career with a crash course on AI and Venture Capital! Be a prominent figure in the start-up community.
- Gain access to Global Millennial Capital’s investment team, an extensive network of industry experts, and extraordinary founders!
- Draw lessons, build a global VC community, and develop a culture of performance results. Learn from the best entrepreneurs and founders.