ffVC is NYC-based, early stage, fast developing, high-touch venture capital firm with $300M AUM. We invest up to €2M in companies from US, DACH and CEE, mainly in enterprise software, industrial automation and cleantech. We are present in NYC for 15 years and for 3 years in Warsaw. We have invested in over 150 companies, have a number of unicorns in our portfolio (e.g. Socure, Addepar, Rescale, Movable Ink) and co-invested with funds like Index Ventures, a16z, Accel, Lake Star, Intel Capital, Tiger Global or Bain Capital.
We have offices in New York, USA and Warsaw, Poland. This role is based in our Warsaw office (with in-person days in the office each week) and reports to Warsaw partners. This role will collaborate with the Warsaw team, as well as colleagues in NYC. Warsaw team consists of investment professionals from Poland, Japan and Saudi Arabia.
This is a role to learn first-hand the nitty gritty of the venture capital industry. You will be supporting our investment professionals and holistically taking a part in the every-day operations of our fund!
- Support in preparation of investment recommendations including market sizing, competitive landscape and valuation
- Support in preparation of industry-wide presentations
- Conduct due diligence, market & business analysis, and calls with industry experts & customers
- Support in review company models and forecasts
- Preparation of documents and presentations for the Investment Committee
- Genuine interest in venture capital industry and technology
- History of prior internships in investing, management consulting, investment banking or big-4
- Ability to learn fast, use data to make decisions and synthesize information
- Excellent English and Polish (Polish is non-compulsory)
What we Offer:
- Salary: PLN 6,000 gross/month (for trial period)
- Availability: >30h/week
- Start: 2nd half of August 2023
- Duration: 6 months (first 3 months trial period)
- Exceptional performer will be awarded a full-time position.