Make a noticeable impact
Energie 360° is a dynamic company that operates successfully in the Swiss energy market. Every person who brings energy, will and motivation to the table can have a tangible influence with us – in their team, in pioneering projects, in the company and in the lives of our customers and on the way to a meaningful energy future.
Why start with us?
Are you looking for meaningful work that contributes to a healthy planet and a sustainably functioning society? And would you like to get to know, understand and deepen the craft of venture capital? Then you are right with us! In a solid Swiss company, we offer you a flexible, international work environment with inspiring and highly motivated team players who strive for impact.
We are looking for one immediately or by appointment
JUNIOR INVESTMENT ANALYST “SMART ENERGY INNOVATIONSFONDS” (M/W/D)
your area of responsibility
Deal Sourcing, Evaluation & Qualifikation
- Great, groundbreaking startups often come from a variety of sources. Due to your excellent analyst and research knowledge, you support us in finding new promising sources.
- You will identify, contact and meet start-up founders that we should definitely know. You’ll help us find THE next big thing.
- You will help us qualify the large deal flows we receive and allocate our time to the really good deals by providing market analysis and initial deal evaluation based on qualitative and quantitative assessment.
- You take part in pitch meetings with promising start-ups and cool events in Germany and abroad. They conduct technology and market research, competitive analysis, and due diligence on potential investments.
Investmentprozess & Portfoliomanagement
- You will support us in creating a solid and data-supported basis for our investment decisions and in the creation of investment memos.
- You will work closely with the Investment Managers in executing transactions and will be SPOC throughout the due diligence process through to the potential closing of the transaction.
- You will support us in ongoing portfolio management, e.g. B. by participating in the creation of portfolio reports or in the preparation of EXITs.
- You can also support us in continuously developing our investment process based on the latest investment tools.
- You will also have the opportunity to actively support our growing portfolio
- You are fluent and business fluent in German and English (written and oral)
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with excellent results from a top university. We are open to all types of educational backgrounds ( e.g. engineering, science, business, finance, etc.)
- They know how to maintain and build a network
- Just like us, you have a passion for current trends and developments in the impact investing scene, with a focus on technologies to combat climate change
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent talents in the analysis and research of complex topics and always keep an overview and have an eye for details
- You can use Office and data processing tools ( e.g. Excel, etc.) .
- You have a valid work permit in Switzerland
- You have practical professional experience in a start-up company and/or in the areas of venture capital, private equity or consulting is an advantage
- The opportunity to be part of the change you want to help shape and follow
- To be part of a passionate and curious team that wants to make a positive contribution to the planet and climate
- An exciting and varied position with a steep learning curve
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- A flexible working environment: from home and in our office in Zurich Altstetten
- Access to a huge network in the startup and venture capital ecosystem