We are looking for an intern to join our small but mighty team. Interns will work remotely for approx. 3 months.
Anamcara is a pre-/seed stage venture capital firm investing in B2B companies building technologies for small and medium sized businesses. The fund invests across EMENA.
We invest in exceptional founders who have identified a massive market opportunity and who are determined to build category leaders that are reshaping the future. Through Anamcara’s category expertise, strong corporate and investor network, we help our companies build foundations for accelerated growth and international expansion.
Anamcara values hustle, humility, humor, creative thinking, proactivity, emotional intelligence and results. These values are core to our platform.
- 2+ years prior full time work experience, either in tech-focused venture capital, growth equity, management consulting, investment banking, or a mix of prior work experiences.
- Digital fluency, a passion for technology, and prior exposure to tech and/or the tech investing ecosystem
- A proven track record to thrive in an unstructured environment through resourcefulness, high efficiency and work ethic
- Outstanding and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is comfortable executing with little direction and/or structure, and who will pro-actively ask for clarification or direction when needed
- Outstanding EQ (emotional intelligence) and the ability to anticipate needs and expectations
You will be involved in supporting the team in all aspects of the investment process, including:
- Conducting due diligence of prospective new and follow-on investments, including analysis of financials, key metrics, growth opportunities, and future financing prospects
- Developing analytical perspectives on markets and opportunities across our thesis areas
- Evaluating and screening companies that might present new investment opportunities
- Helping Anamcara’s portfolio companies continue to grow and attract talent
- Attending conferences and industry events as a representative of Anamcara
- Helping to evaluate and implement initiatives that build upon the broader Anamcara ecosystem
To apply fill in this form – https://airtable.com/shreyHtH5nzXGAvUW
Applications close 10 June 2022
If interested, please apply here.