Ribbit Capital is a global investment organization with one single, relentless mission: to change the world of finance. Since our founding ten year ago, we’ve backed over 150 entrepreneurs building the next generation of financial services. Our investments span the globe and every sector of financial technology. From the very start, crypto has been a core part of Ribbit’s thesis, investing in Coinbase and Bitcoin in 2013. Today, the majority of our investments are at the intersection of fintech and crypto. Our recent investments span various themes and verticals. We’ve invested in blockchains and scaling solutions such as Ethereum, Solana, and Arbitrum; DeFi protocols such as Uniswap, Aave, and Osmosis; infrastructure companies such as Gauntlet, Fireblocks and Chainalysis; and trading platforms such as Slingshot Finance, Coinswitch, and FTX.
Role Highlights & Responsibilities:
- 2-year program with the opportunity to stay on with strong performance.
- Opportunity to work with the full Ribbit team and build relationships with portfolio company founders and teams.
- You will meet and learn from some of the best entrepreneurs in fintech and crypto.
- You well spent the majority of your time on thesis-building, investment research, and strategic work with portfolio.
- Opportunity to meet new founders and develop theses alongside the team.
- High level of autonomy and ownership as you will spearhead and structure full diligence processes and be asked to make decisions.
- Demonstrated interest in startups, fintech and / or crypto is important.
- Ribbit is flexible on background and years of experience (open to founders, bankers, consultants, operators, etc.).
- You are entrepreneurial, self-directed, intellectually curious and have a well-rounded skillset.
- You must have a high level of professionalism, maturity, and honesty with superior attention to detail, as well as the ability and desire to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to think analytically and strategically about investment decisions and ongoing work with existing Ribbit portfolio companies.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- A strong affinity for frogs.