Reef Capital Partners
Reef Capital Partners and its subsidiaries (the “Company”) specialize in private credit and private equity transactions primarily in real estate and real estate-related assets. Our capabilities in debt and equity markets allow us to find attractive investment opportunities throughout the capital structure of a transaction. We take a disciplined, asset-based investment approach focusing on capital preservation and downside protection via strong collateral and control positions in commercial and residential properties as well as asset-heavy operating companies primarily located in the United States. Founded in 2005, the Company manages assets on behalf of over 700 institutional and individual partners worldwide.
- Support senior investment staff in underwriting debt and equity deals (capital deployed per deal between $3mm – $50mm; deals include everything from lower middle market PE operating companies to ground up real estate development across all verticals)
- Responsibilities include financial modeling, market analysis, comps analysis, memo creation, etc.
- Do not need to have RE experience, but need to be competent with basic financial and accounting concepts. Significantly experience in excel, powerpoint, google suite, etc.
- Currently a senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management OR have graduated in one of those areas of study
- Bonus: Annual, discretionary cash bonus
- Competitive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) match
- HSA match
- Work from home 1-2 days/week
- Office perks such as free lunch and a fully-equipped gym
Job Posted by ApplicantPro